Pick Up Time: 5 am
Pick Up Location: Your Hotel/Guesthouse
Our tours are all about peace and showing the peaceful and wonderful history of Cambodia. As you know, Angkor Wat attracts many visitors each year, so we do everything we can to avoid the crowds on our specially designed tours.
1. You will enter the temple through the east entrance where it is still dark at just before dawn. But, this walk is all worth it when you see the beautiful sunrise light up Angkor Wat like nothing else on earth. Your tour guide will find the best place for you to wait for the sunrise, so you can enjoy it in peace.
Breakfast and relax
Pick up time: 1pm
2. Then, you will explore the temple of Ta Prohm (the Tomb Raider temple). This is the perfect time to arrive because you can stay away from the crowds and the hot sun. If you are a photographer, you can get some brilliant shots without people standing in the way of your view.
3. Next, you will continue to the temple of Ta Nei. It is one of the most peaceful temples in Angkor. It was built by Jayavarman VII, but enlarged by his son Indravarman II in the 12th century.
4. Fourth, you walk through the trees to visit the temple of the Preah Palilay in the jungle behind the pagoda of Tep Pranam. It is a peaceful temple in Angkor Thom. It is a good location for taking pictures for the professional and amateur photographer. There is a hidden tower in the area which is perfect for photos.
5. Finally, you will go to the north west of the Bayon temple where you can take some good photos. This is my favorite temple because of the view around the jungle. Bayon is a favorite for so many visitors in Angkor. You can learn a lot about the daily life of Cambodians in the 12th century in this temple.